I have just announced my first-ever hosted challenge, Big Book Summer Challenge, so I guess I should be the first to sign up!
I really enjoyed tackling some big books last summer, and I'm looking forward to doing it again and finally reading some of these bricks that have been collecting dust on my shelf!
I don't know if I will get to all of these, but I like to have some options to choose from. These are all currently on my shelves, waiting patiently to be read:
- 11/22/63 by Stephen King, 849 pages
- Outlander by Diane Gabaldon, 850 pages
- Freedom by Jonathan Franzen, 562 pages
- Blood Red Road by Moira Young, 459 pages
- Sharp North by Patrick Cave, 518 pages
How about you? Are you up for tackling a Big Book (or two) this summer? Join me and sign up for the Big Book Summer Challenge!