Of the 11 books listed here, I've read:
- Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand - amazing true story that will make a heart-breaking movie!
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green - the one everyone is waiting for.
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn - I didn't love it as much as some people did, but the casting should make this a good movie (and the list also notes that Flynn's Dark Places - which my hsband liked better - will also be adapted to the big screen this year).
- The Giver by Lois Lowry - can't wait for this one! Especially with Jeff Bridges and Meryl Streep starring.
- Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins - yikes, we still need to see Catching Fire!
Which book adaptations are you looking forward to seeing on the big screen?