Saturday, February 07, 2015

Saturday Snapshot 2/7


Saturday Snapshot is hosted by West Metro Mommy Reads.

Despite the frigid weather, I have been trying to get outside for walks whenever I can. Being outdoors just fills me with joy, especially if the sun is out. This time of year, there's not much to look at outside (we haven't even gotten any snow to speak of), so I have focused my camera on the sky. Here are some of my recent favorite sky/cloud pics over my neighborhood:

Pretty cloud formations

Dusk

Bare branches against blue sky


Really cold out but at least the wind is blowing the clouds away!
Brrr....parka time!

Hope you are enjoying a lovely weekend!

7 comments:

  1. So you have frigid weather too. Yes, going outside is so refreshing, good remedy for cabin fever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful clouds! Our skies are hazy these days - cant wait for ours to look like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sheila -

      We had a VERY gray and dreary January - so thrilled to see some blue sky again!

      Sue

      Delete
  3. Beautiful outdoor photos....I also love the outdoors, but not necessarily in the city. Thanks for sharing...and here's MY SATURDAY SNAPSHOT POST

    ReplyDelete
  4. I walk my dog every evening (rain or shine) and look forward to that brief time outdoors. It's good to get away from the computer (and housework). I enjoyed your cloud photos and your selfie too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures of the sky - and I love the selfie at the end!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty clouds! We don't usually get just a few in the sky here - either there's none or it's raining :)
    - Linking over from Saturday Snapshots

    ReplyDelete