Friday, March 06, 2015

Books Read in February

Hey, look at me, doing my month-end summary in the very first week of the next month! Getting better and catching up!

February was a short month, but it felt extra-long thanks to our ultra-cold, stormy weather here. I read 6 books last month:
  • Say What You Will by Cammie McGovern, a teen/YA audio book (CA)
  • Wool by Hugh Howey, adult fiction (GA)
  • Fun Home by Alison Bechdel, an adult graphic memoir (PA)
 


 Six books in all, a decent showing for a short month, including 3 adult fiction, 1 graphic novel, and 2 teen/YA audio books. Picking a favorite is harder than usual this month. I absolutely loved Wool, but my #1 pick has to be A Constellation of Vital Phenomena, as both a moving, compelling read and a literary masterpiece. I enjoyed all six books, and I had plenty of variety last month.

I added just two new states and one country to my 2015 Where Are You Reading Challenge. In the first two months of the year, I've read 3 books set in California and 2 set in Washington state, so I need to get off the West Coast! I added just one book to my Mount TBR Reading Challenge 2015. I listened to two more audio books for my 2015 Audio Book Challenge, and added one more memoir to my 2015 Nonfiction Reading Challenge. No classics last month. And for my Travel the World in Books Challenge, started in September 2014, I added Chechnya.

What was your favorite book(s) read in February? 

No comments:

Post a Comment