Wednesday, July 01, 2015

2015 Audiobook Challenge 2nd Quarter Update!

It's time for my 2nd Quarter Update of the 2015 Audiobook Challenge hosted by The Book Nympho and Hot Listens. This is the second year I have enjoyed this challenge because I love listening to audiobooks! I usually have one going - very often a middle-grade or teen/YA novel.

I signed up for Binge Listener level, 20-30 audiobooks. So far, I have listened to:
  1.  When Marnie Was Here by Joan G. Robinson
  2. The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson 
  3. Say What You Will by Cammie McGovern
  4.  I Was Here by Gayle Forman
  5. The Conspiracy of Us by Maggie Hall
  6.  The Law of Loving Others by Kate Axelrod
  7. Finding the Worm by Mark Goldblatt
  8. Mosquitoland by David Arnold 
  9.  Fish in a Tree by Lynda Mullaly Hunt
  10. Masterminds by Gordon Kormon
  11. Rainey Royal by Dylan Landis 
  12. Ask the Dark by Henry Turner 
  13. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
  14. Nest by Esther Ehrlich (review to come this week)
And, I am currently listening to Listen, Slowly by Thanhha Lai. So, almost 15 audiobooks at the halfway mark means I am well on my way to meeting my goal for the year!

I enjoyed all of these - I was going to pick a favorite, but it's too hard! Lots of great choices on this list.

Do you enjoy audiobooks, too? Which are your favorites so far this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment