Saturday, July 25, 2015

Saturday Snapshot 7/25


Saturday Snapshot is hosted by West Metro Mommy Reads. 

We took a short trip to the Adirondacks this week - tough timing just after my dad's death, but it had been planned and paid for months ago. Anyway, it was very quiet and peaceful trip, camping at two different beautiful parks. So much natural beauty that I will need to split my photos into several Saturday posts. First up: Kayaking at Meacham Lake -


Beautiful Meacham Lake in the Adirondacks
Kayaking on Meacham Lake

Lily Pads & Flowers

Clouds reflected among lily pads (and my husband!)

Me kayaking - love it!

A family of ducks taking a rest

Hope you are enjoying a lovely weekend!

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful place for a trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your dad...

    However, the kayaking looks great! I used to kayak sort of often (not quite often, but more than occasionally!) before I got married. I haven't been in one since, but maybe someday I'll get the hubs out on the river in something other than a fishing boat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures again Sue, I hope the peace helped deal with the loss of your father. I don't know that I've ever seen water lilies in the wild, how gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete